Pancetta, White Bean And Cabbage SoupBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 01, 2020
Cooking Pancetta, white bean and cabbage soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pancetta, white bean and cabbage soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just what a warming coldweather soup needs – a good kick from salty pancetta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pancetta, White Bean And Cabbage Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g pancetta, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 800g cabbage, thinly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Shredded parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pancetta, White Bean And Cabbage Soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and stir for 3 minutes or until golden. Add the celery, onion and carrot and stir for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic, bay leaves and chilli for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add cabbage. Stir for 3-5 minutes or until just wilted. Stir in the wine for 2 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add stock and water to the pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in beans for 4 minutes or until warmed through. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season with pepper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with parmesan.
Nutritions of Pancetta, White Bean And Cabbage Soup
fatContent: 230.635 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein