Potato And Pea Soup With Crunchy BaconBy Claire Brookman On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Potato and pea soup with crunchy bacon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato and pea soup with crunchy bacon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add crunch to this creamy potato and pea soup with crispy bacon pieces.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato And Pea Soup With Crunchy Bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, cruhsed
- 800g cream delight potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 middle bacon rashers, chopped
- Pure cream, to serve
- Fresh chives, chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato And Pea Soup With Crunchy Bacon
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add leek. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until soft. Add garlic cloves. Cook for 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add potatoes. Stir to coat. Add chicken stock and 2 cups cold water. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Stir in frozen peas. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook middle bacon rashers in a frying pan for 5 minutes or until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towel. Blend soup, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until hot. Serve drizzled with pure cream and sprinkled with bacon and chopped fresh chives.
Nutritions of Potato And Pea Soup With Crunchy Bacon