Cabbage, Bacon And Potato SoupBy Michelle Lucia On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Cabbage, bacon and potato soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cabbage, bacon and potato soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Delicious pieces of salty bacon add a meaty touch to this hearty cabbage and potato soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cabbage, Bacon And Potato Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g shortcut bacon, chopped
- 1/2 (500g) cabbage, shredded
- 2 desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Cabbage, Bacon And Potato Soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add cabbage and potatoes. Cook, stirring,for 2 minutes. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into warmed bowls. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Cabbage, Bacon And Potato Soup
fatContent: 228.006 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : dinner, lunch, pan fry, quick, budget friendly, family friendly, soup, potato, bacon, cabbage, soups, appetiser, entree, starter, main, easy, simple, everyday, kid-friendly, traditional, Massel,