Parsnip And Apple SoupBy Not available On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Parsnip and apple soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Parsnip and apple soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take advantage of seasonal vegetables with this creamy parsnip and apple soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Parsnip And Apple Soup
- 40g butter
- 2 leeks, white part only, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 800g parsnips, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 pink lady apples, peeled, cored, coarsely chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thickened cream
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- 1 pink lady apple, extra, cored, finely chopped
- White sourdough bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Parsnip And Apple Soup
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the leek, stirring, for 5 mins or until just soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 secs or until fragrant. Add the parsnip, apple, potato, stock and 2 1/3 cups (580ml) water. Season. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, for 25 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Use a stick blender to blend soup until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup (125ml) of the cream.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and remaining cream. Top with parsley and extra apple. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Parsnip And Apple Soup