Chicken With Mushroom SoupBy Kate Murdoch On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Chicken with mushroom soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken with mushroom soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This onepot wonder is a nourishing way to end the day.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken With Mushroom Soup
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 200g sliced button mushrooms
- 2 single chicken breast fillets, trimmed and thinly sliced
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Chicken With Mushroom Soup
- Place chicken stock and sherry in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and stir in parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken With Mushroom Soup
Tags : friday night, shabbat, simmer, kid friendly, dinner, lunch, starter, chicken, mushroom, chicken stock, soup, broth, entree, appetiser, asian, chinese, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, Massel,