Slow Cooked Mushroom SoupBy Member recipe On Sep 19, 2020
Cooking Slow cooked mushroom soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow cooked mushroom soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow Cooked Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 750g mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Slow Cooked Mushroom Soup
- Melt butter in saucepan and add mushrooms. Saute lightly.
- Place mushrooms, chicken stock, onion and salt and pepper into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-10 hours or high for 2.5-3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn to high and stir in cream and milk.
- Blend, in a separate container, flour with a little milk and add some hot soup, blend until smooth. Then add a little at a time, to the rest of the soup. Cook until thickened.
Nutritions of Slow Cooked Mushroom Soup