Chicken NabeBy Alison Adams On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Chicken nabe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken nabe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wombok adds nutrients, texture and subtle sweetness to the soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Nabe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 700g chicken breast fillets
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced lengthways, chopped
- 1/2 wombok (Chinese cabbage), trimmed, thinly shredded
- 75g (1/4 cup) white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- Rice, steamed, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken Nabe
- Heat the oil in a large deep-sided frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 7 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside to rest. Shred.
- Add the chicken stock and carrot to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and simmer for a further 4 minutes. Combine the miso, cooking sake, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl. Add a little of the liquid from the saucepan to the bowl and stir to combine. Add the miso mixture to the saucepan and stir gently, without boiling, to dissolve the miso.
- Divide the soup among bowls and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the green shallots. Serve with steamed rice, if using.
Nutritions of Chicken Nabe
fatContent: 337.707 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein