Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive PestoBy Jane Charlton On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Winter vegetable soup with chive pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Winter vegetable soup with chive pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Warm your belly with this hearty winter vegetable soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced crossways
- 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced crossways
- 1 swede, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced crossways
- 1 parsnip, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced crossways
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 bunch chives, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 40g (1/4 cup) pre-grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 30g (1/4 cup) almond meal
- 1 loaf pastadura bread, sliced crossways, to serve
The instruction how to make Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Combine fennel, carrot, swede, parsnip and stock in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the chives, olive oil, parmesan and almond meal in the bowl of a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls and top with a dollop of chive pesto. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
fatContent: 272.46 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein