Coconut And Zucchini Noodle SoupBy Liz Macri On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Coconut and zucchini noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coconut and zucchini noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy meal, try this flavourpacked coconut and zucchini chicken noodle soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coconut And Zucchini Noodle Soup
- 3 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste (see notes)
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken-style stock powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Extra 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut And Zucchini Noodle Soup
- Using a vegetable spiraliser, cut zucchini and carrot into long, thin noodles. Set aside until required.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add coconut milk, stock powder, 2 cups water, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Stir in lime juice and chicken.
- Divide zucchini and carrot between 4 serving bowls. Pour over coconut mixture. Serve topped with sprouts, coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Coconut And Zucchini Noodle Soup
fatContent: 569.298 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 46 milligrams cholesterol