Spicy Mexican Bean SoupBy Jill Dupleix On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Spicy Mexican bean soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy Mexican bean soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This minute wonder is just the ticket when you want to settle in for a cosy dinner. Add creamy texture with chopped avocado and crumbled feta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Mexican Bean Soup
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (35g) semi sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or chilli powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced, to serve
- 1 avocado, chopped, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Feta, crumbled, to serve
- Tortillas, warmed, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy Mexican Bean Soup
- Reserve 1 tablespoon each red and green capsicum to serve. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook capsicum and garlic for 4 minutes or until softened. Stir in stock, tomatoes, sun-dried tomato, tomato paste, spices, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/3 cup (80ml) water. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Add beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve with reserved capsicum, onion, avocado, coriander, feta and tortillas.
Nutritions of Spicy Mexican Bean Soup
fatContent: 211.993 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.8 grams protein