Chorizo And Octopus SoupBy Campbells On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Chorizo and octopus soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chorizo and octopus soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chorizo and octopus, a pleasantly surprising combination to add to your winter soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chorizo And Octopus Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 chorizo, chopped finely
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base - Spanish
- 400g cleaned baby octopus
The instruction how to make Chorizo And Octopus Soup
- Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a medium to large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, capsicum and chorizo. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and Campbellu2019s Real Soup Base. Bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile heat a chargrill or fry pan. Add the octopus, cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with octopus.
Nutritions of Chorizo And Octopus Soup