Zucchini & Basil SoupBy Abi Ulgiati On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Zucchini & basil soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zucchini & basil soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zucchini & Basil Soup
- 500g chopped zucchini
- 2 chopped peeled potatoes
- 3 cups chicken consomme
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup cream
- Sea salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Finely grated lemon rind
- Basil leaves, extra
The instruction how to make Zucchini & Basil Soup
- In a medium saucepan add 500g chopped zucchini, 2 chopped peeled potatoes and 3 cups chicken consomme, bring to the boil, simmer for 8-10 mins or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, stir in 1/2 cup basil leaves.
- Place in food processor, blend until smooth. Return to saucepan, add 1/3 cup cream, sea salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon soup into bowls. Top with 2 teaspoons sour cream, 2 teaspoons chopped roasted hazelnuts, a little finely grated lemon rind and extra basil leaves.
Nutritions of Zucchini & Basil Soup
fatContent: 176.86 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
Tags : family friendly, autumn, winter, pescatarian, vegetarian, vegetarian main, basil, lemon, nuts, hazelnut, sour cream, cream, chicken, potato, zucchini, boil, quick, low carb, low kilojoule, low sugar,