Indian-spiced Chicken SoupBy Michelle Southan On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Indian-spiced chicken soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Indian-spiced chicken soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use korma curry paste to add bold flavour to this chunky soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Indian-spiced Chicken Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 120g (1/2 cup) korma curry paste
- 2L chicken broth, chicken meat reserved (see related recipe)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Indian-spiced Chicken Soup
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the curry paste and stir for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the chicken broth and tomato. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Add the sweet potato and reduce heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is just tender.
- Add the chickpeas, coriander and reserved chicken meat. Stir for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with the yoghurt.
Nutritions of Indian-spiced Chicken Soup