Quick Malaysian Fish SoupBy Not available On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Quick Malaysian fish soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick Malaysian fish soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A flavoursome fish soup which can be on the table in less than minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Malaysian Fish Soup
- 125g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base u2013 Malaysian
- 270ml coconut milk
- 500g firm white fish fillets (such as snapper or ling), cubed
- 125g pack baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Coriander sprigs (to serve)
The instruction how to make Quick Malaysian Fish Soup
- Soak noodles in boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine Campbells Real Soup Base-Malaysian and coconut milk in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add fish and corn and simmer for 3-5 minutes until fish is cooked through and corn is tender.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Ladle over soup. Top with bean sprouts and coriander.
Nutritions of Quick Malaysian Fish Soup