Chickpea And Leek Soup With ChorizoBy Gemma Luongo On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Chickpea and leek soup with chorizo step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chickpea and leek soup with chorizo you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The fried chorizo topping adds a salty, garlicky flavour hit to this classic potato and leek, with chickpea, soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chickpea And Leek Soup With Chorizo
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1.25 litres Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 900g cream delight potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Chickpea And Leek Soup With Chorizo
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leek. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock and potato. Bring to a simmer. Cover. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is tender. Stir in chickpeas. Remove from heat. Transfer 1/2 the soup mixture to a heatproof bowl. Using a stick blender, blend soup in pan until smooth. Return unblended soup to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Serve topped with chorizo and chives.
Nutritions of Chickpea And Leek Soup With Chorizo
fatContent: 334.839 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol