Curried Cauliflower SoupBy Alison Adams On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Curried cauliflower soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curried cauliflower soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple vegetarian soup packs a punch of spicy curry flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1.2kg head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 2 sebago potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 litre Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- Extra pure cream, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Warm garlic and herb naan, to serve
The instruction how to make Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add cauliflower, potato, stock and 2 cups cold water. Stir to combine. Simmer, partially covered, for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Using a stick blender, carefully blend soup until smooth.
- Return to heat. Stir in cream. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Divide soup between bowls. Drizzle with extra cream and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with naan bread.
Nutritions of Curried Cauliflower Soup
fatContent: 635.262 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 71 milligrams cholesterol