Chickpea And Leek SoupBy Kirrily La Rosa On Jul 25, 2020
Cooking Chickpea and leek soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chickpea and leek soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This tasty chickpea soup freezes well so keep some in the freezer for those nights when you dont fell like cooking.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chickpea And Leek Soup
- 30g butter
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium desiree potato, chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Fresh chives, chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Chickpea And Leek Soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add leek and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes or until leek has softened. Add carrot and potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add chickpeas, stock and 2 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Transfer half the mixture to a food processor. Process until just smooth. Return to saucepan. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with sour cream and chives. Serve.
Nutritions of Chickpea And Leek Soup
fatContent: 403.193 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : boil, chives, sour cream, chicken stock, chickpeas, potato, carrot, leek, butter, quick, lunch, dinner, autumn, winter, soup, broth, entree, starter, appetiser, main, easy, simple, everyday, kid friendly, Massel,