Quick Pea & Ham Soup With MintBy Tracy Rutherford On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Quick pea & ham soup with mint step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick pea & ham soup with mint you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Pea & Ham Soup With Mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 420g (2 cups) green split peas, rinsed, drained
- 1.5L (6 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250g sliced leg ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, torn
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Pea & Ham Soup With Mint
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and sliced celery, and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion softens slightly.
- Stir in the peas and stock. Cover, increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes or until the peas are tender but not mushy.
- Stir in the ham, mint and celery leaves. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with the crusty bread.
Nutritions of Quick Pea & Ham Soup With Mint
fatContent: 312.373 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon