Chicken And Corn Vermicelli Noodle SoupBy Annette Forrest On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Chicken and corn vermicelli noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and corn vermicelli noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A soup is a simple way to liven up the week. This ones hearty and tastes delicious.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Corn Vermicelli Noodle Soup
- 250g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 litres Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3 cobs sweet corn, kernels removed
- 2 small (about 300g) chicken breast fillets, trimmed, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken And Corn Vermicelli Noodle Soup
- Place noodles in a bowl and cover with hot water. Stand for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion softens.
- Add stock and bring to the boil. Add corn, chicken and soy sauce. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add noodles. Simmer for 1 minute. Stir in coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken And Corn Vermicelli Noodle Soup
fatContent: 527.234 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 44 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, easy, simmer, lunch, main, dinner, autumn, winter, noodles, soup, corn, chicken, broth, starter, entree, appetiser, traditional, budget, simple, everyday, spring, asian, low sugar, Massel,