Corn, Vermicelli And Egg-thread SoupBy Jane Charlton On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Corn, vermicelli and egg-thread soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Corn, vermicelli and egg-thread soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just a few basic pantry and fresh ingredients are needed to make this creamy corn soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Corn, Vermicelli And Egg-thread Soup
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 x 310g can creamed corn
- 80g vermicelli noodles, broken into small pieces
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Corn, Vermicelli And Egg-thread Soup
- Kids task: Combine the stock and creamed corn in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add the vermicelli noodles and half the green shallots. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until noodles soften.
- Gradually pour in the egg, whisking constantly with a fork. Ladle soup among serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining shallot. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Corn, Vermicelli And Egg-thread Soup
fatContent: 127.148 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, family friendly, budget friendly, healthy, kid friendly, egg, noodles, corn, chinese new year, entrée, starter, soup, chicken, broth, entree, appetiser, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, entr, asian, massel,