Asian Inspired Vegetable Soup With NoodlesBy Member recipe On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Asian inspired vegetable soup with noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian inspired vegetable soup with noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian Inspired Vegetable Soup With Noodles
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock or vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 250g firm tofu, chopped (optional)
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 150g uncooked soba noodles or ramen noodles
The instruction how to make Asian Inspired Vegetable Soup With Noodles
- Pour the stock into a medium saucepan and add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, chilli and soy sauce. Bring to the boil.
- Add carrots, broccoli and tofu and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the mushrooms then break the noodles in half and add to the soup. Cook for 4 minutes or according to noodle directions.
- Remove from the heat and add spinach and coriander leaves. Stir into the soup so the spinach is just wilted. Then serve!
Nutritions of Asian Inspired Vegetable Soup With Noodles