Simple Dim Sim Noodle SoupBy On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Simple dim sim noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Simple dim sim noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Throw sliced mushrooms into the soup with the dim sims for extra flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Simple Dim Sim Noodle Soup
- 4 cups (1L) Campbells Real Soup Base Chinese or salt-reduced chicken stock
- 250g frozen Coles Mini Dim Sims
- 200g fresh egg noodles
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 200g snow peas, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli (optional), thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Simple Dim Sim Noodle Soup
- Place soup base or stock in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the dim sims and cook for 5 mins or until cooked through.
- Add the noodles, carrot and snow peas and cook for 1-2 mins or until heated through.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with chilli, if desired.
Nutritions of Simple Dim Sim Noodle Soup
fatContent: 475.132 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein