Ham And Lentil Slow-cooker SoupBy Amira Georgy On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Ham and lentil slow-cooker soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ham and lentil slow-cooker soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With just minutes of prep, this hearty ham and lentil slowcooker soup is the perfect winter warmer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ham And Lentil Slow-cooker Soup
- 2 medium carrots, thickly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 (850g) ham hock
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 700g tomato passata
- 2 salt-reduced chicken stock cubes
- 1 cup dried brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 80g baby spinach
- Crusty bread rolls, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham And Lentil Slow-cooker Soup
- Place carrot, celery, ham hock, onion, passata, stock cubes, lentils, thyme, bay leaves and 1.25 litres water in a slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours) or until lentils have softened and ham hock is tender.
- Transfer ham hock to a heatproof bowl. Remove and discard rind and bone. Using two forks, shred meat. Return ham to tomato mixture. Cook, covered, on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach. Stand, covered, for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Top with extra thyme. Serve with bread rolls.
Nutritions of Ham And Lentil Slow-cooker Soup
fatContent: 501.183 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 50 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon