Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried ChorizoBy Amira Georgy On Jul 10, 2020
Cooking Chunky chicken and corn soup with fried chorizo step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chunky chicken and corn soup with fried chorizo you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A chunky soup packed with chicken, potato, bacon and chorizo hearty enough for a main meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 rindless shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 200g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 500g desiree potatoes, peeled, grated
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 310g can creamed corn
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 100g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 cup light thickened cooking cream
- 120g chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- Light thickened cream, extra, to serve
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Warm tortillas, to serve
The instruction how to make Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened and bacon is crisp. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add potato. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in stock and 3 cups cold water.
- Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Add corn, thyme, beans and cream. Simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes or until beans are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Drizzle with extra cream, sprinkle with chorizo and parsley, and serve with warm tortillas.
Nutritions of Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
fatContent: 706.484 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol