Slow-cooker Beef Bourguignon SoupBy Gemma Luongo On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Slow-cooker beef bourguignon soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow-cooker beef bourguignon soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A hearty, classic that is more stew than soup. This offering is created with ease in a slow cooker.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow-cooker Beef Bourguignon Soup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 700g beef chuck steak, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 litre Massel beef style liquid stock
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, extra, to serve
- 4 slices crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker Beef Bourguignon Soup
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to the bowl of a 5.5-litre slow cooker.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over mediumhigh heat. Add beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Add tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add wine. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add stock, carrot, celery, parsley and thyme to slow cooker. Cover. Cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 4 hours), adding mushrooms in the last 30 minutes of cooking time. Remove and discard parsley and thyme sprigs. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker Beef Bourguignon Soup
fatContent: 643.388 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol