Pork And Sweet Corn Wonton SoupBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Pork and sweet corn wonton soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork and sweet corn wonton soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres no need to rush to the local Chinese takeaway joint for your next dumpling fix – this wonton soup is the business!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork And Sweet Corn Wonton Soup
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing cooking wine
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet corn cob, kernels removed
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 300g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 green shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 250g pkt wonton wrappers
The instruction how to make Pork And Sweet Corn Wonton Soup
- For wontons, line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine mince, coriander, hoisin, shallot, ginger and soy in a bowl. Place a wonton wrapper on a work surface. Place a heaped teaspoonful of pork mixture on centre of wrapper. Use a pastry brush dipped in water to brush the edges. Fold wrapper diagonally to enclose filling. Brush 1 corner with water. Fold under filling to meet second corner. Press to join. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Meanwhile, bring stock, water, soy sauce, wine, ginger and chilli to the boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add wontons and corn. Cook for 6 minutes or until wontons are cooked through. Stir in white part of shallot and sesame oil.
- Ladle soup and wontons among serving bowls. Top with coriander and green part of shallot.
Nutritions of Pork And Sweet Corn Wonton Soup
fatContent: 252.384 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein