Pancetta And Borlotti Bean Soup With ToastsBy Chrissy Freer On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Pancetta and borlotti bean soup with toasts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pancetta and borlotti bean soup with toasts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The borlotti beans in this hearty soup are delicious and rich once cooked.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pancetta And Borlotti Bean Soup With Toasts
- 190g (1 cup) dried borlotti beans
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 75g pancetta, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock or vegetable liquid stock
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 100g trimmed cavolo nero (Tuscan cabbage), chopped
- 4 slices rye bread, grilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil pesto
- Baby herbs, to serve
The instruction how to make Pancetta And Borlotti Bean Soup With Toasts
- Place beans in a bowl. Cover with cold water. Set aside for 8 hours or overnight to soak. Drain. Place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over mediumhigh heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, celery, carrot and pancetta, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic, rosemary and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Place the onion mixture, beans, stock and water in a large (6L) slow cooker. Cover. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Stir through the cavolo nero and season with black pepper.
- Spread bread with pesto. Divide soup among bowls. Top with herbs. Serve with toast.
Nutritions of Pancetta And Borlotti Bean Soup With Toasts
fatContent: 368.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein