Curtis Stones Potato-leek SoupBy On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Curtis Stones potato-leek soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curtis Stones potato-leek soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve this classic potato and leek soup with a cheese toastie and thinly sliced fresh chives.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curtis Stones Potato-leek Soup
- 30g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 300g brushed or washed potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 leeks, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, tough outer layer and core removed, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 600ml light thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) buttermilk
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
The instruction how to make Curtis Stones Potato-leek Soup
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the potato, leek, fennel and 2 teaspoons salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until vegetables soften but donu2019t take on colour. Add milk and cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 mins or until potato is tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add buttermilk. Use a stick blender to blend until very smooth. Season with salt. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Ladle soup into bowls and drizzle with a little oil. Garnish with cheese toasties, if desired, chives and freshly ground black pepper.
Nutritions of Curtis Stones Potato-leek Soup
fatContent: 423.508 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein