Slow-cooker Beef And Vegetable SoupBy Emma Braz On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Slow-cooker beef and vegetable soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow-cooker beef and vegetable soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pop a few ingredients in your slow cooker and come back later to a nofuss beef and vegetable soup. Easy!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow-cooker Beef And Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g beef chuck steak, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small swede, peeled, chopped
- 4 cups beef style liquid stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker Beef And Vegetable Soup
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, carrot, celery and swede. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until combined and heated through.
- Transfer mixture to the bowl of a 5 litre slow-cooker. Add beef, stock, tomato and thyme. Cover. Turn slow-cooker on low. Cook for 6 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in beans. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until beans are heated through. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker Beef And Vegetable Soup
fatContent: 646.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 57.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 120 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : main, dinner, autumn, winter, canned tomatoes, swede, celery, carrot, easy, healthy, soup, vegetables, beef, slow cook, meat, mains, slow cooker, high in iron, high in fibre, soups, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, high fibre, massel,