Chunky Tomato, Celery And Bean SoupBy Louise Pickford On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Chunky tomato, celery and bean soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chunky tomato, celery and bean soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Healthy, hearty, easy and delicious what more could you want in a soup?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chunky Tomato, Celery And Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon extra to drizzle
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock or vegetable liquid stock
- 5 tomatoes (750g total), chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls, to serve
The instruction how to make Chunky Tomato, Celery And Bean Soup
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, rosemary and garlic and stir for 5 minutes until vegetables soften. Add beans, stock and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low, cover and gently simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley, then spoon soup into bowls. Drizzle with extra oil and serve with bread rolls.
Nutritions of Chunky Tomato, Celery And Bean Soup
fatContent: 471.547 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : simmer, budget friendly, kid friendly, autumn, winter, parsley, tomato, beans, garlic, celery, soup, lunch, main, dinner, soups, appetiser, entree, starter, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday, budget, vegetarian, low-, low kilojoule, high fibre, massel,