Speedy Tuscan White Bean SoupBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Speedy Tuscan white bean soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Speedy Tuscan white bean soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This winter warming soup is high in fibre, low in saturated fat and is ready to eat in around half an hour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Speedy Tuscan White Bean Soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large leek, trimmed, halved, washed, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large sebago potato, peeled, chopped
- 2 x 425g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 slices pancetta
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Speedy Tuscan White Bean Soup
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add leek and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leek is soft. Add potato and beans. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add stock. Increase heat to high. Cover and bring to the boil. Boil for 7 to 10 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Blend or process half the soup until smooth. Return soup to pan. Add thyme and lemon juice. Return to heat. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook pancetta for 2 minutes each side or until browned and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Break pancetta into large pieces.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with pancetta. Season with pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Speedy Tuscan White Bean Soup
fatContent: 250.711 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, autumn, winter, lunch, main, dinner, budget friendly, simmer, pancetta, chicken stock, beans, potato, leek, soup, easy, european, italian, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, high fibre, massel,