Roasted Tomato Soup With Toast StarsBy Valli Little On Jun 23, 2020
Cooking Roasted tomato soup with toast stars step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted tomato soup with toast stars you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Kids will just love this delicious roast tomato soup with fun toast stars which is also vegan friendly.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Tomato Soup With Toast Stars
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1kg vine-ripened tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 600ml Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 100g alphabet pasta or risoni
- 2 slices bread, toasted
The instruction how to make Roasted Tomato Soup With Toast Stars
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Heat oil in a shallow ovenproof casserole, add onion and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes, garlic, and sugar, and season well with salt and pepper. Roast uncovered in oven for 20 minutes, then allow mixture to cool. Puree in a blender, adding a little of the stock if the mixture is too thick. Return to pan and add remaining stock. Bring to the boil, add pasta and simmer for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Cut stars from toast slices with a star cutter, and serve with soup.
Nutritions of Roasted Tomato Soup With Toast Stars
fatContent: 210.32 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce