Potato, Leek And Broccoli Soup With PancettaBy Not available On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Potato, leek and broccoli soup with pancetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato, leek and broccoli soup with pancetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crispy pancetta gives this creamy potato, leek and broccoli soup a delicious crunchy texture.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato, Leek And Broccoli Soup With Pancetta
- 60g piece pancetta, finely chopped
- 40g unsalted butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 400g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 400g potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1L Campbells Real Stock Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Coles Brand Thickened Cream
The instruction how to make Potato, Leek And Broccoli Soup With Pancetta
- Cook the pancetta in a greased medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Cook the leek, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add broccoli, potato, stock and half the pancetta. Bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly. Use a stick blender to blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Drizzle with the cream and top with remaining pancetta.
Nutritions of Potato, Leek And Broccoli Soup With Pancetta