Spicy Lamb, Chickpea And Lentil SoupBy Not available On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Spicy lamb, chickpea and lentil soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy lamb, chickpea and lentil soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chickpeas add bulk to this hearty lamb and lentil soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Lamb, Chickpea And Lentil Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 500g Coles Australian Diced Lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup (100g) dried red lentils
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy Lamb, Chickpea And Lentil Soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and carrot, and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened. Add the lamb and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until lamb is browned. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the tomato, stock and 3 cups (750ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 mins. Add the lentils and chickpeas and simmer, covered, for 45 mins or until lamb is tender.
- Stir the flour with 1/3 cup (80ml) water in a small bowl until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the soup and stir to combine. Increase heat and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until soup boils and thickens slightly. Remove from heat and stir in the chopped coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among serving bowls and top with a dollop of yoghurt. Sprinkle with coriander sprigs and serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Spicy Lamb, Chickpea And Lentil Soup