Moroccan Lamb, Chickpea And Tomato SoupBy Not available On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Moroccan lamb, chickpea and tomato soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moroccan lamb, chickpea and tomato soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Slow cooked lamb shanks melt off the bone in this fabulous Moroccanstyle soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moroccan Lamb, Chickpea And Tomato Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (1.2kg) Coles Australian lamb shanks
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan Lamb, Chickpea And Tomato Soup
- Heat half the oil in a large stock pot or saucepan over medium-high heat. Season lamb shanks with salt and pepper. Cook lamb shanks for 5 mins or until browned all over. Remove to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pot or pan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrot. Cook for 5 mins or until softened. Add garlic and Moroccan seasoning and cook for 1 min or until aromatic. Return lamb along with tomatoes, stock, 3 cups (750ml) water and cinnamon. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 1 hour 45 mins or until lamb is tender and falling off the bone.
- Remove lamb shanks to a plate. Once cool enough to handle, shred meat and return to the soup along with chickpeas and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 mins or until soup is heated through. Remove cinnamon quill. Ladle into bowls and serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Moroccan Lamb, Chickpea And Tomato Soup
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce