Italian Lamb, Bean And Silverbeet SoupBy Liz Macri & Emma Braz On Jun 19, 2020
Cooking Italian lamb, bean and silverbeet soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian lamb, bean and silverbeet soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Reinvent leftover lamb shanks in this quick and hearty winter soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Lamb, Bean And Silverbeet Soup
- 2 cooked lamb shanks
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 litre Massel beef style liquid stock
- 1 cup finely shredded silverbeet leaves
- 2/3 cup chargrilled capsicum strips
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Italian Lamb, Bean And Silverbeet Soup
- Remove meat from shanks and discard bones. Shred lamb. Combine lamb, beans, stock and 2 cups cold water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Using a large metal spoon, skim any foam that forms on surface.
- Add silverbeet and capsicum. Cook for 1 minute or until just wilted.
- Serve soup topped with basil.
Nutritions of Italian Lamb, Bean And Silverbeet Soup
fatContent: 267.441 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : italian, kid friendly, soup, family friendly, dinner, main, lamb, 30 minute meals, low kilojoule, high fibre, quick, fast, 30 minutes, winter, starter, leftovers, high protein, low carb, low fat, lower gi, massel,