Thai Green Curry And Broccoli SoupBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Thai green curry and broccoli soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai green curry and broccoli soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Here is a soup that show you how to cheat a little to get dinner done in a dash. Its the perfect winter warmer!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Green Curry And Broccoli Soup
- 1 large head broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 150g dried rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Sliced green onion, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai Green Curry And Broccoli Soup
- Remove stems from broccoli and thinly slice. Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Gradually stir in stock until combined. Add 2 cups cold water, potato, broccoli stems and 1/2 the broccoli florets. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Blend or process until smooth. Return to pan over medium heat. Add remaining broccoli, coconut milk and noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until noodles are tender. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve soup topped with coriander and green onion.
Nutritions of Thai Green Curry And Broccoli Soup
fatContent: 345.594 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein