Smoky Roast Pumpkin Soup With Cheesy Chorizo ToastBy On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Smoky roast pumpkin soup with cheesy chorizo toast step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoky roast pumpkin soup with cheesy chorizo toast you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Served with cheesy chorizo toast and made with roasted winter vegetables, this hearty pumpkin soup is sure to be a hit!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoky Roast Pumpkin Soup With Cheesy Chorizo Toast
- 1.2kg whole butternut pumpkin, halved lengthways
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, thickly sliced
- 2 small red onions, skin on, halved
- 1/2 garlic bulb, skin on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves, plus 1 tbs extra, to serve
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250ml (1 cup) almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 120g chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 115g (1 1/3 cups) grated cheese blend
- 1 small baguette, thinly sliced
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Smoky Roast Pumpkin Soup With Cheesy Chorizo Toast
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking dish with baking paper. Place the pumpkin halves, cut side up, in the prepared dish. Add the capsicum, onion and garlic, cut side down. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with the paprika and rosemary. Season.
- Bake the vegetables for 30 minutes or until the capsicum, onion and garlic are tender. Transfer the capsicum, onion and garlic to a plate. Cook pumpkin for a further 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly caramelised.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the pumpkin seeds and discard. Scoop pumpkin flesh from the skin. Discard skin. Peel the onion, capsicum and garlic. Place the pumpkin, onion, capsicum, garlic and 1 cup stock in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- For toast, line a baking tray with baking paper. Cook the chorizo and rosemary in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, until chorizo starts to brown. Reserve 1 u20443 cup cheese blend. Lay bread on prepared tray. Top with remaining cheese blend, parmesan and chorizo. Bake for 2-3 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the remaining stock and almond milk. Simmer for 2 minutes or until warmed through. Ladle into bowls. Sprinkle with reserved cheese blend. Top with cheesy chorizo toast and sprinkle with extra rosemary.
Nutritions of Smoky Roast Pumpkin Soup With Cheesy Chorizo Toast