High Protein Low Carb Fabulous SoupBy Member recipe On Jun 17, 2020
Cooking High protein low carb fabulous soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for High protein low carb fabulous soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of High Protein Low Carb Fabulous Soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 230g frozen spinach
- 500g frozen green beans
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 bacon hock
- 500g pork mince
- 200g diced bacon
- 2 (800g) cans diced tomatoes (low salt)
- Water to cover
- Massel chicken style stock powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon oregano, or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Fresh parsley
The instruction how to make High Protein Low Carb Fabulous Soup
- Place all ingredients except parmesan and fresh parsley into large boiler.
- Simmer till bacon hock is cooked (1 hour approx) take out, remove skin & fat and chop the remaining meat into small dice and return to pot.
- Simmer for another half hour or so.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese & fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
Nutritions of High Protein Low Carb Fabulous Soup