Hot And Sour Noodle Soup With Minced ChickenBy Jill Dupleix On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Hot and sour noodle soup with minced chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hot and sour noodle soup with minced chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Jill shows how a muchloved Thai staple has the perfect balance of mild and tangy flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hot And Sour Noodle Soup With Minced Chicken
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 250g lean chicken mince
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut on the diagonal
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced on an angle
- 12 green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus wedges to serve
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 100g flat rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- Chilli powder, to serve
The instruction how to make Hot And Sour Noodle Soup With Minced Chicken
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high
- heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through. Season and set aside.
- Blanch broccolini in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Set aside.
- Combine stock, garlic and sliced chilli in a pan and bring to the boil. Add prawns, fish sauce and sugar, then cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until prawns are opaque. Add broccolini and cook for 1-2 minutes to warm through, then stir through lime juice and most of the herbs.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain, then divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Remove prawns and broccolini from the broth with a slotted spoon and arrange on top of the noodles. Top with chicken, then ladle over broth. Scatter over peanuts, chilli powder and remaining herbs, then serve immediately with a lime wedge.
Nutritions of Hot And Sour Noodle Soup With Minced Chicken
fatContent: 330.298 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 141 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : appetiser, entrée, starter, dinner, lunch, simmer, easy, quick, chilli, shellfish, prawns, broccollini, meat, mince, chicken, soup, noodles, broccolini, fish sauce, asian, main, spices, spicey, fresh, coriander, thai, entr, spring, massel,