Clear Beef Soup With Ravioli And Baby SpinachBy Not available On Jun 17, 2020
Cooking Clear beef soup with ravioli and baby spinach step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Clear beef soup with ravioli and baby spinach you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This delicious recipe for beef soup with ravioli and baby spinach is proudly brought to you by Latina™ Fresh and taste.com.au
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Clear Beef Soup With Ravioli And Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 litre (4 cups) beef consomme
- 625g Latinau2122 Fresh Filled Pasta, Beef Ravioli
- 50g baby spinach leaves, coarsely shredded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Clear Beef Soup With Ravioli And Baby Spinach
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until onion begins to colour. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add beef consommu00e9 and 1 cup water and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook Latinau2122 Fresh Filled Pasta, Beef Ravioli following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well. Add to onion mixture. Add spinach, lime juice and fish sauce and stir to combine.
- Divide evenly among serving bowls. Top with coriander leaves and serve immediately with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Clear Beef Soup With Ravioli And Baby Spinach