Thai Sweet Potato Soup With Coriander PestoBy Michelle Southan On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Thai sweet potato soup with coriander pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai sweet potato soup with coriander pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make sweet potato soup even more special with a dollop of coriander pesto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Sweet Potato Soup With Coriander Pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1kg orange sweet potatoes (kumara), peeled, coarsely chopped
- 160ml (2/3 cup) coconut milk
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked, washed, dried
- 45g (1/4 cup) roasted cashews
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) coconut milk
The instruction how to make Thai Sweet Potato Soup With Coriander Pesto
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the stock to the pan. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Add the sweet potato and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the pesto, place the coriander and cashews in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until combined. Add the coconut milk and process until combined.
- Place half the sweet potato mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a clean saucepan. Repeat with remaining mixture. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Add the coconut milk and combine.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls. Top with coriander pesto and coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Thai Sweet Potato Soup With Coriander Pesto
fatContent: 548.983 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce