Thai-style Pumpkin Soup With Coriander PestoBy Valli Little On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Thai-style pumpkin soup with coriander pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai-style pumpkin soup with coriander pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Taste.com.au members rave about this soup recipe try it yourself and see if you agree!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai-style Pumpkin Soup With Coriander Pesto
- 2 bunches coriander, roots trimmed (a few leaves reserved for garnish)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1kg pumpkin, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400ml canned light coconut milk
- Thinly sliced red onion, to garnish
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to garnish
The instruction how to make Thai-style Pumpkin Soup With Coriander Pesto
- To make the coriander pesto, process coriander, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor. Slowly add 3 tablespoons of the oil to give a sauce consistency, adding a little warm water if necessary, then season.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and stir for 1 minute. Add ginger and paste and stir for 1 minute. Add pumpkin and stock, bring to boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes until pumpkin is cooked. Cool slightly, then blend until smooth. Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and season, then warm through.
- To serve, place soup in bowls and swirl in a spoonful of pesto. Garnish with the onion, chilli and reserved coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Thai-style Pumpkin Soup With Coriander Pesto
fatContent: 317.153 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, winter, boil, coconut milk, pumpkin, thai, soup, vegetarian main, vegetarian, vegan main, vegan, pesto, appetiser, dinner, comfort food, asian, coconut, low carb, low kilojoule, massel,