Chilled Cucumber Soup Shots With Spicy CrabBy Valli Little On Jun 13, 2020
Cooking Chilled cucumber soup shots with spicy crab step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilled cucumber soup shots with spicy crab you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Start off the festive season on the right foot with these feisty crab and cucumber soup shots.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilled Cucumber Soup Shots With Spicy Crab
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, flesh roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (see note)
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat (see note)
The instruction how to make Chilled Cucumber Soup Shots With Spicy Crab
- Place the cucumber, avocado, spring onion, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 2 tablespoons coriander in a blender with 1 cup (250ml) iced water. Season, then blend until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, stir in the coconut cream and adjust seasoning to taste. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the oil, sambal oelek, crab and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice in a bowl. Finely chop the remaining 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and add to crab mixture. Season well with salt, then stir to combine. Serve the soup in small cups or shot glasses, topped with a spoonful of spicy crab.
Nutritions of Chilled Cucumber Soup Shots With Spicy Crab
Tags : crab, coconut cream, avocado, cucumber, soup, dinner party, christmas, appetiser, starter, seafood, finger food, canape, entree, main, mains, lunch, dinner, summer, gourmet, special occasion, coconut,