Chicken Meatball, Kale And Lemon Noodle SoupBy On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Chicken meatball, kale and lemon noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken meatball, kale and lemon noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Infused with lemon and garlic, this fragrant chicken meatball and kale noodle soup is a guaranteed winter warmer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Meatball, Kale And Lemon Noodle Soup
- 500g Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley,chopped
- 1/3 cup (35g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g egg pasta vermicelli
- 1 bunch kale, stems trimmed, leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
The instruction how to make Chicken Meatball, Kale And Lemon Noodle Soup
- Combine the mince, garlic, parsley and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season. Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- Combine the stock, 2 cups (500ml) of water and meatballs in a 5L slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours, or until meatballs are tender. Add the leek and pasta. Cook for a further 20 mins on high, or 40 mins on low, or until the pasta is tender. Add the kale and cook for 5 mins. Stir in the lemon juice. Season to taste. Divide among serving bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken Meatball, Kale And Lemon Noodle Soup