Potato And Cauliflower Soup With Cumin CroutonsBy Not available On Jun 07, 2020
Cooking Potato and cauliflower soup with cumin croutons step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato and cauliflower soup with cumin croutons you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cauliflower and potato soup with cumin croutons is easy, vegetarian and kid friendly. Perfect!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato And Cauliflower Soup With Cumin Croutons
- 20g butter
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 3 large (about 200g each) sebago or coliban (washed) potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 875ml (3 1/2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock (see Notes)
- 1/2 Turkish pide, end trimmed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 185ml (3/4 cup) coconut cream
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Potato And Cauliflower Soup With Cumin Croutons
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the onion softens. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add potato and cauliflower, and stir to coat. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place bread in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with cumin seeds. Cook in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place half the potato mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a clean saucepan. Repeat with remaining potato mixture. Place soup over low heat. Add coconut cream and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until hot. Taste and season with salt.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Potato And Cauliflower Soup With Cumin Croutons
fatContent: 352.764 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 11 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : potato, cauliflower, family friendly, starter, entrée, autumn, winter, budget friendly, kid friendly, healthy, soup, vegetarian, potatoes, soups, entree, main, dinner, comfort food, croutons, massel,