Spicy Parsnip Soup With Cheese NaanBy Michelle Southan On Jun 06, 2020
Cooking Spicy parsnip soup with cheese naan step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy parsnip soup with cheese naan you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dip some cheese and mint naan into this spicy parsnip soup for the ultimate taste experience.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Parsnip Soup With Cheese Naan
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 Massel vegetable stock cube
- 1.25L (6 cups) water
- 1kg parsnips, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 90g (1/3 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- Cumin seeds, to serve
- 1 x 250 ctn cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 x 200g pkt plain mini naan breads, halved, split
The instruction how to make Spicy Parsnip Soup With Cheese Naan
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion softens. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the stock cube and water to the pan. Cover and bring to the boil. Add the parsnip. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until the parsnip is tender. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the cheese naan, preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Combine the cottage cheese and mint in a bowl. Spread a little of the cottage cheese mixture over 1 piece of naan bread, cut-side up. Top with another piece of naan bread and place on a baking tray. Repeat with remaining naan bread and cottage cheese mixture. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Pour half the parsnip mixture into the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth. Transfer to a clean saucepan. Repeat with the remaining parsnip mixture. Place the parsnip mixture over low heat and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Top with yoghurt, cucumber and cumin seeds. Serve with the cheese naan.
Nutritions of Spicy Parsnip Soup With Cheese Naan
fatContent: 478.239 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, dinner party, entrée, starter, naan bread, mint, cheese, condiment, cucumber, yoghurt, parsnip, onion, vegetable stock, soup, parsnip. soup, entree, main, vegetarian, indian, comfort food, winter, massel,