Hearty Miso Soup With Prawns And EggplantBy Nancy Duran On Jun 07, 2020
Cooking Hearty miso soup with prawns and eggplant step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hearty miso soup with prawns and eggplant you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Only four basic ingredients are needed to create this aromatic soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hearty Miso Soup With Prawns And Eggplant
- 2.5L miso soup, made with white miso paste* prepared to packet instructions
- 4 baby eggplants, thickly sliced
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 cups baby Asian greens*
The instruction how to make Hearty Miso Soup With Prawns And Eggplant
- Bring the prepared miso soup to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add the eggplant. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Asian greens.
- To serve, divide the soup, vegetables and prawns among bowls.
Nutritions of Hearty Miso Soup With Prawns And Eggplant
fatContent: 179.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 107 milligrams cholesterol