Chilled Cucumber Soup With Garlic PrawnsBy Valli Little On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Chilled cucumber soup with garlic prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilled cucumber soup with garlic prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautiful summer soup is just perfect for the festive season.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Garlic Prawns
- 2 1/2 telegraph cucumbers, peeled
- 300ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 75ml creme fraiche
- 300ml Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 400g medium green prawns, peeled, tails on
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Chilled Cucumber Soup With Garlic Prawns
- Cut two cucumbers in half and scrape out and discard the seeds. Roughly chop the flesh and place in a processor with the yoghurt, creme fraiche, stock, Tabasco, salt and herbs. Process to combine. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Use a vegetable peeler to cut long strips from the remaining cucumber. Set aside.
- To make the garlic prawns, heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add prawns, garlic and chilli and cook until the prawns are just cooked through. Season and toss in the parsley.
- Place a pile of garlic prawns in each bowl, spoon around the soup and garnish with cucumber. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Garlic Prawns
fatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 135 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce