Baked Bean Soup With Cheesy WedgesBy Valli Little On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Baked bean soup with cheesy wedges step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baked bean soup with cheesy wedges you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cheesy potato wedges are the perfect accompaniment to this hearty vegetable soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baked Bean Soup With Cheesy Wedges
- 3 x 220g cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 medium desiree potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 100g taleggio cheese, sliced or cheddar cheese, grated
The instruction how to make Baked Bean Soup With Cheesy Wedges
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. To make wedges, cut each potato into 6 wedges. Combine oil and paprika in a bowl and season well. Toss in wedges, then transfer to a baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash or puree half the beans. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add onion and pancetta and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the mashed beans, whole beans, stock, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine, then bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Scatter the sliced or grated cheese over the wedges and bake for a further 5 minutes. Serve with the soup.
Nutritions of Baked Bean Soup With Cheesy Wedges
fatContent: 696.207 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, autumn, winter, cheese, potato, kid friendly, legumes, soup, lunch, dinner, bacon, baked beans, potatoes, chips, entree, starter, appetiser, comfort food, easy, simple, massel,